SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
Industrial hemp-derived cannabidiol, otherwise known as CBD, has been legal for sale and purchase in the United States for a few years now. Since the landmark change, hundreds of companies have joined the market in what is set to become a multi-billion dollar industry by 2020.
Who is SOL CBD?
Unlike the majority of cannabidiol sellers, SOL CBD is a small family-run business founded by husband and wife team, Larry and Oksana Ostrovsky. It is abundantly clear that the company is a labor of love for the dynamic duo as they have a genuine interest in the natural health field.
They founded SOL CBD in 2015 and have quickly made their mark in the industry. It is important to note that the company has an address in the United Kingdom so it may impact shipping.
SOL CBD Tincture Oil Review
SOL CBD’s primary product is its 30ml bottle of CBD tincture oil; each bottle contains a total of 300mg of CBD and 1000mg of hemp oil. Since the company is located in England, it makes sense that its products are derived from industrial hemp in Northern Europe which is known for its high-quality standards.
At present, there is a sale of the oil as each bottle is $65, down from its original price of $79. You can also purchase two bottles for $124 or three bottles for $174. Choose between Natural and Cinnamint flavors.
Its super-strength offering is a 120ml bottle containing a whopping 3600mg of CBD and 12,000mg of hemp oil. You can buy it for $327; two bottles will cost you $618 while a 3-pack is $867. There are 240 servings in each bottle, so you get 15mg of CBD and 50mg of hemp oil each time.
How to Consume SOL CBD’s Tincture Oil
Both bottles come with droppers; the normal size has a 1ml dropper while the giant version has a 2ml dropper. Take half a dropper if you purchase the 30ml bottle and one-quarter of a dropper if you buy the 120ml bottle. Mathematicians among you will note that both servings offer a total of 0.5ml of CBD oil. Simply hold it beneath your tongue for a few seconds and swallow.
Is SOL CBD’s Tincture Oil Effective?
In a word, ‘yes’! Users claim that SOL CBD is among the most effective products they have tried as it helps handle the pain from all manner of medical issues. One user says that her chest lesion began to dissolve along with the pain when she began taking the tincture oil several times a day.
We were delighted to find that SOL CBD has displayed its Certificates of Analysis for its various items on the bottom of the product pages. We can see that the 30ml bottle has 1.04% CBD and no other cannabinoids while the 120ml bottle has 3% CBD. Neither product contains THC.
The effectiveness of the oil is helped by the addition of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) oil. These fats are found in coconut oil and are known to improve the bioavailability of CBD.
Review of SOL CBD’s Liposomal CBD
Liposomal CBD is an intriguing product that is relatively new in the marketplace. It is designed to transport CBD into your cells more efficiently than ever before. In other words, you should quickly feel the benefits of cannabidiol in smaller doses. SOL CBD claims that it pre-dissolves its CBD oil and embeds it in microscopic liposomes. Then, it adds natural fruit extracts to enhance the flavor.
Each 30ml bottle contains 300mg of CBD and is available for $79. You can purchase two bottles for $150, and a 3-pack is on sale for $210.
How to Consume SOL CBD’s Liposomal CBD
This product ‘pumps’ out the spray so again, you can hold it beneath your tongue for a few seconds or add it to a drink. Each serving contains 5mg of CBD and 5.6mg of hemp oil.
Is SOL CBD’s Liposomal CBD Effective?
It is even more effective than traditional CBD! Several users have referred to it as a ‘superfood’ and are amazed at how quickly it works. According to SOL CBD, the product doesn’t contain any additives, preservatives, propylene glycol, GMOs or anything else that compromises the efficacy of the product.
The most crucial aspect of liposomes is their ability to increase the bioavailability of CBD. In case you were wondering, the bioavailability of something is a measurement of how much of it makes the journey through the digestive system into your blood. If you eat 1mg of vitamin D and 0.8mg makes it to your blood, you would say it is 80% bioavailable. In other words, a higher percentage of CBD makes it to your blood so you can take lower doses and have the same, or a better, effect than CBD with a lower bioavailability level.
Where Can I Purchase SOL CBD’s Products?
Make your way to the Official SOL CBD Website and browse the ‘products’ section. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, the company offers a 60-day money back guarantee.
Although SOL CBD appears to be based in the UK, it has a fulfillment center in Michigan which explains why it can ship items coast-to-coast within three business days in most cases. Shipping is free on all orders over $80; otherwise, you pay $5.95. At the time of writing, there was no international shipping available due to ‘high seizure rates.’
Final Thoughts on SOL CBD
Despite being a fairly small enterprise, Larry and Oksana have created a business they can be proud of. While their CBD products are far from being cheap, you certainly get what you pay for. With verified Certificates of Analysis and innovative products such as the Liposomal CBD, SOL CBD deserves to be factored in when discussing the best brands in the niche.
We are also impressed by the sheer depth of information on CBD available on the website which only enhances SOL CBD’s legitimacy in our eyes.
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code