CBD. These three little letters could be the basis for a revolution in healthcare. For decades, Americans have been plied with deadly opioids while being told that marijuana would kill them! Ever since researchers have discovered the possible medicinal benefits of cannabidiol (CBD), a compound of marijuana, and the fact it doesn’t get you high, manufacturers have spotted an opportunity.
The increasing number of medical studies which back up CBD as a medical supplement clearly prove that it is no ‘fad’. As a result of scientific data, and the fact that CBD from hemp is legal in most states (or at least you won’t get arrested for using it), manufacturers are eagerly extracting CBD and using it in an array of products. Medterra is one such company but is it trustworthy or should you seek out a different brand? Read our full review to find out.
Who is Medterra?
The company was formed by “a group of individuals passionate about the power of CBD products.” It claims that customers receive a genuine ‘seed to sale’ experience and its CBD offerings come from industrial hemp in the state of Kentucky. Medterra is quick to point out that it adheres to the Department of Agriculture’s strict guidelines which include full third-party testing.
All of Medterra’s CBD products come from non-GMO hemp, contain no THC and are guaranteed to be free from contaminants. Finally, every product is made with 99%+ pure CBD isolate. While this gives you the best possible CBD quality, it also ensures you won’t benefit from the ‘entourage effect’ where several cannabinoids and terpenes work better together.
Review of Medterra’s CBD Tibncture
This is the company’s bestselling product and the tinctures contain 99%+ CBD isolate and MCT oil. Each bottle contains 30 servings and comes in three sizes:
- 500mg: Contains 16.66mg of CBD per serving and costs $49.95.
- 1000mg: Contains 33.33mg of CBD per serving and costs $89.95.
- 3000mg: Contains a whopping 100mg of CBD per serving at a cost of $149.95.
Each bottle has 30ml of liquid and comes with a handy 1ml dropper that also have markings at 0.25ml, 0.5ml and 0.75ml. This is extremely convenient and I wish every CBD oil seller would follow suit.
While some CBD oils can taste a bit nasty, Medterra’s tinctures are tasteless and odorless. If you’re someone who likes flavoring, you’ll have to look elsewhere but its lack of flavor means you can add it to your favorite drinks. I used it and found that it did a reasonable job of soothing my anxiety and the effects lasted for a couple of hours. It also helped me improve my sleep over the course of a few weeks and as a lifelong insomniac, I was grateful for this assistance!
Review of Medterra’s CBD Gel Capsules
Each bottle contains 30 capsules with a total of 990mg of CBD per gram (99% pure). You can choose between a bottle with 25mg CBD at $64.95 or a bottle with 50mg CBD at $99.95. CBD capsules by their very nature are convenient and it is great to have them to hand when you go on vacation (although I do worry about legislation regarding the transportation of CBD across state lines).
The 50mg capsules are among the strongest I’ve seen on the market and are reasonably priced all told. Once again, they include MCT oil to increase bioavailability and you can take them in the morning or at night. A member of our team with sleep issues tried them at night, about two hours before sleeping and was delighted with the results.
Review of Medterra’s CBD Cream for Pain
If you suffer from chronic pain in a specific spot, Medterra has you covered with its CBD cream for pain. It is a combination of Arnica, Menthol, and CBD and each pump bottle contains 100ml of CBD cream with 250mg of CBD at a cost of $49.95. One of our review group tried it on his inflamed elbow and marveled at the effects. Within a few days, he was able to perform weight training exercises that were normally difficult to complete because of the pain.
Does Medterra Have Other CBD Products?
Medterra likes to keep things relatively simple and only has two other products. Its MED99+ CBD Isolate comes in a variety of sizes from 1 gram at $34.95 to a whopping 1,000 grams at an incredible $11,000! It contains 99.5% pure CBD so each gram has 995mg of CBD.
As the name suggests, Medoil Sleeping CBD Pills are ideal for people in dire need of a good night’s sleep. Each tablet contains 25mg of CBD and 10mg of melatonin. A bottle contains 30 tablets and costs $69.95. I recommend taking one an hour before bedtime, limit your exposure to blue light and read a good book by candlelight. Just make sure you blow the candle out when you get drowsy!
Where Can I Purchase Medterra CBD Products?
Go to the official Medterra website and look for its products page. As none of the products contain THC, the company maintains that it can ship its goods to all 50 states and several nations around the world (but not Australia or Canada). Medterra promises to ship all weekday orders placed after 2 pm PST on the following business day. Expect 4-7 business days for your package to arrive.
All claims for damaged products must be made within 72 hours of receipt. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, you can avail of the company’s 30-day refund policy which returns the full purchase price.
Final Thoughts on Medterra
Medterra may not be the best-known CBD seller on the market but it is probably one of the best. Whether you have fibromyalgia, arthritis or anxiety, Medterra’s CBD range has something for you. I found that the products tended to work relatively quickly and the sleeping pills offer genuine relief for insomniacs on traditional sleeping pills who are fed up with feeling drowsy for hours after waking up.
Verdict: 8/10 – A Solid, Trustworthy, and Affordable CBD Seller
Official website – medterracbd.com
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code