There is something of a debate in the CBD world over which ‘kind’ of CBD product is superior. While some firms are adamant that full-spectrum oil is the best, others believe CBD isolate is #1. While there is something to be said for the entourage effect of full-spectrum products, CBD isolate is also therapeutic as long as it is made from premium quality hempseed oil. Kat’s Naturals offers both but is it worth your time or should you shop elsewhere?
Who are Kat’s Naturals?
It is a Tennessee-based CBD seller and prides itself on being a local start-up. Its goal is to sell the highest-quality natural remedies available and it claims that its CBD is ‘different’. Why? First of all, it is 100% organic with all CBD products made from hempseed oil. Kat’s Naturals uses the nutrient-dense oil that’s part of the plant to get its CBD.
All of the company’s products are backed by third-party testing and it is known for only using suppliers that implement sustainable harvesting practices. Kat’s Naturals uses a 99.9% CBD isolate that is fat soluble, and is full of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, ALA, and LA.
Review of Kat’s Naturals CBD Oils
While the organization was only formed in January 2017, it has several products available. Despite a relatively low starting budget and a late arrival into the CBD market, Kat’s Naturals is performing well and is already well-known in the industry.
Its Heal CBD oil comes in three sizes:
- 5 Days (5ml): $21.25
- 2 Weeks (15ml): $84.15
- 4 Weeks (30ml): $132
Please note that the figures above are probably sale prices because all three options had their prices cut when I made my purchase. There are 20 drops in 1ml so according to Kat’s Naturals, the 5ml will last you five days because you should use 1ml of the oil daily.
I was also interested to discover that the site tells you precisely how many bottles are in stock. As well as giving you an indication of how small the business is, perhaps it is a good scarcity tactic when the stock allegedly goes down. At the time of writing, there were fewer than 700 total bottles of Heal left on the website.
When making Heal, Kat’s Naturals fills each bottle with organic hemp seed oil and then adds 1,500mg of pure CBD isolate before finishing things off with a dash of peppermint. You should take five drops up to four times a day to feel the effects. For the record, you can view Heal’s impressive third-party lab results here.
The design of the bottle was neat and we have to say, Kat’s has done a fantastic job in making the oil taste reasonable. It felt smooth on the tongue with just the right level of thickness. You should get a slight hemp taste at the beginning but the peppermint soon takes over which makes for a pleasant aftertaste.
Most importantly, Heal is extremely potent and you will feel some pleasant effects within 20-30 minutes, at least our review team did! As it is almost 100% CBD, you can use it for most maladies including anxiety, chronic pain, and depression. I had one issue with the bottle; the dropper lid is exceedingly hard to get off and could be a problem for elderly users with arthritis for example.
Review of Kat’s Naturals’ Balance Range
Balance is a full-spectrum whole extract that also contains organic MCT oil, peppermint essential oil, and extracted CBD. According to Kat’s Naturals, the CBD in Balance activates the serotonin, adenosine, and TRPV1 receptors. This means it can help with issues such as inflammation and pain. Activating the adenosine receptors increases dopamine and glutamate release.
The Balance range comes in three sizes:
- 5ml Sample: $19.12
- 15ml: $61.20
- 30ml: $119
Maths wizards amongst you will doubtless note that six x 5ml samples work out at over $4 cheaper than the large bottle! Once again, Kat’s Naturals nails it when it comes to the taste and consistency of the oil. It has a pleasant minty taste and is thin like a tincture.
Although it would be nice if the company tried something other than the usual dropper bottle, at least there were no clumpy build-ups as we came to the end of the bottle. I was disappointed with the potency however. As full-spectrum is supposed to be more effective than CBD, and the CBD-only Heal oil was so effective, we expected a lot more from Balance.
With 750mg of full-spectrum CBD in each ounce, the Balance product is fairly expensive in comparison with many other brands. You should take 5-10 drops at least three times a day for 6-8 weeks and then a maximum of twice a day after that.
What About Other Kat’s Naturals Products?
There are several other oils on offer including:
- Relax: 250mg of CBD per ounce.
- Metabolize: 500mg of CBD per ounce.
- Naked: 1500mg of CBD per ounce.
According to Kat’s Naturals, each of these products has a different effect. For example, Naked activates the 5-HT1a serotonin receptor and you only need five drops to get 10mg of CBD. As the name suggests, Relax activates the receptors in the body that are responsible for the anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety responses. Meanwhile, Metabolize is designed to boost your metabolism and curb your appetite.
Kat’s Naturals also sells deep pain cream as part of its topicals options and it is available in the following sizes:
- 1-Ounce: $38.25
- 4-Ounces: $136
- 8-Ounces: $246.50
At the time of writing, the 8-ounce tub was out of stock. The cream contains a hefty 350mg of CBD per ounce and is made with almond and avocado butters. Other ingredients include emu oil, hemp seed oil, lemongrass, and lavender essential oil. I found that it began to alleviate my chronic elbow pain after a few minutes and the effects lasted for around three hours. Other topical options include a skin serum and a capsaicin cream.
If you need your daily CBD dose but don’t like the idea of consuming oil, Kat’s Naturals has you covered in the form of its Activated Hemp Flower. To be clear, you need to add this to your food because it is not something you want to eat by itself; mainly because it is extremely dry. It comes in three sizes:
- 1-oz: $17
- 8-oz: $127.50
- 16-oz: $238
It is designed for people with digestive disorders and each teaspoon contains around 9mg of CBD with around 100mg per ounce. I recommend adding it to your oats or granola in the morning.
The company also sells a vaping kit for $60 and its vape liquid comes in two sizes:
- 15ml: $28.05
- 30ml: $49.09
Each fluid ounce contains 300mg of CBD which means it is reasonably potent for an e-liquid. Once you inhale after vaping this e-liquid, hold it for five seconds and use it as often as necessary during the day.
Where Can I Purchase Kat’s Naturals’ Products?
The best place to visit is the official Kat’s Naturals Website where you can find further details of every product. I was not overly impressed by the site’s design as you have to do a little digging to find every item. The company offers a full refund if you’re not satisfied with your purchase and return it within 30 days. Perhaps because it is a small company, Kat’s Naturals seems to make a concerted effort to provide excellent customer service.
Final Thoughts on Kat’s Naturals
Bigger isn’t always better and this is proven by Kat’s Naturals. What it lacks in reach, it makes up for in high-quality products and top-notch customer service. While I was slightly disappointed with one or two of its offerings, in general, Kat’s Naturals delivered and I have no qualms in recommending its Heal and Naked CBD oils in particular.
Official website: www.katsnaturals.com
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code