Elixinol has gained a reputation as one of the market leaders in the CBD niche. As well as offering a wide range of CBD products that are the envy of its rivals, Elixinol is at the cutting edge when it comes to finding more efficient ways to consume CBD to ensure it acts faster. The company has been praised for its manufacturing process and the quality of its products but is it the real deal?
Who Are Elixinol?
The company was founded by Paul Benhaim who has been involved in the hemp industry since the early 90s having also founded the globally acclaimed organization, Hemp Foods Australia. It was in 1991 when Paul learned that hemp seeds were a superior source of fatty acids. Since that day, he has been working with hemp.
It was the beginning of an obsession to create the best organic hemp products and distribute them to the masses. Fast forward a quarter of a century and Paul now works with breeders, suppliers, harvesters and everyone else in the industry to ensure all CBD products sold by Elixinol are the best on the market. Let’s take a look at some of Elixinol’s products to ensure they pass the quality test.
Review of Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures
There are seven products in the section including Respira Hemp Oil, CBD Tinctures and Extrato Rico Em CBD Cannabidiol which is only available after completing certain paperwork. The Respira Hemp Oil comes in Natural, and Mint flavors and each bottle contains 300mg of CBD.
The CBD Tinctures come in 300mg and 3,600mg strengths and Natural and Cinnamint Flavors. Along with the CBD, these tinctures also include Amino Acids, Vitamins, Flavanoids, Ketones and much more.
How to Take Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures
Each bottle comes with its droppers; simply follow the instructions. Elixinol recommends that you take approximately 0.5ml three times a day to receive up to 5mg of CBD daily.
Efficacy of Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Tinctures
We found that taking this tincture as directed helped to reduce anxiety significantly. It also does a great job of calming you down which should enable you to get a better night’s sleep. As the CBD oil in Elixinol’s products comes from industrial hemp plants, the CBD produced is very potent. The company also tests for heavy metals, pesticides, and mycotoxins, so there are no issues with purity.
Review of Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Liposomes
We can safely say that few readers have ever heard of Liposomes before reading this review. As a result, it’s unlikely that you’ve ever purchased this kind of product. In simple terms, it is an innovative method of helping CBD absorb into your body faster. The oil is fixed in ‘liposomes’ which the cannabinoids are rapidly brought directly to your cells.
This unique product comes in 100mg, 300mg, and 1,000mg potencies and has a Citrus Twist flavor. It is really easy to use and comes in a spill-proof bottle. As per usual, there are no chemicals used in the process.
How to take Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Liposomes
Simply spray it under your tongue five times although you can add it to water if you prefer. Two doses a day is all you need, and you receive up to 5mg of CBD per serving.
Efficacy of Elixinol Hemp CBD Oil Liposomes
As well as rewarding you with a pleasant tasting flavor, these liposomes work much quicker than typical CBD sprays. Although it is rather expensive ($129 for a 1,000mg bottle with 200 servings), it is effective and ideal if you want something to take the edge off anxiety, stress or pain in quick time.
Review of X-Pen 1,000mg CBD Oral Applicator
We believe that the best way to consume CBD oils or tinctures is via vaping and this excellent oral applicator from Elixinol is the ideal way to get your daily CBD dose without any hassle or stress. It is possible to get up to 15mg of concentrated CBD with every click, and it is SO easy to use.
Of course, 15mg is the maximum amount, you can tailor it to your own CBD needs, and the twist-lock mechanism ensures you don’t spill any liquid during transport. As well as offering predictable and guaranteed measurements, the removable, washable tip allows you to share the oral applicator with others.
Efficacy of the X-Pen
It holds a maximum of 1,000mg of CBD which means you receive up to 66 max-sized servings before having to refill. There is a hermetic cartridge which keeps your extract in a vacuum where it is protected from bacteria and air, and it is shielded to prevent light ruining your CBD. Overall, it delivers a fast and effective dose of CBD which helps you relax and rest.
How to Purchase Elixinol CBD Products?
Although it could be possible to purchase the products cheaper elsewhere, we recommend buying your CBD goodies from the company directly at www.elixinol.com. It would be nice if they offered free shipping on every order but USPS Priority shipping costs $6.80, and it costs a $20 flat rate if you want it shipped to the UK.
You can cut your costs by using our 10% Coupon: 10OFF591
Bottom Line About Elixinol
There are few sellers of CBD products that can rightfully boast about the quality of their products, but Elixinol deserves this level of praise. The company produces extremely potent CBD oil and none of its products contain pesticides, artificial products or additives.
We enjoy the large range of items on sale. Things we didn’t touch on in this review include CBD capsules, Respira Versatile CBD Tinctures, Topical Balms, Hemp Seeds & Protein Powder and even CBD Dog Treats!
You can really tell how passionate the company is about industrial hemp and it is obvious in the care they take when creating their innovative line of products. Although Elixinol is a touch expensive, that’s the price you pay when dealing with one of the best companies in the industry.
Visit them at www.elixinol.com
10% Coupon Code: 10OFF591
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code