Diamond CBD is one of those companies that seriously stops at nothing in terms of the various types of CBD-based products that they sell. Anything and everything you’ve ever heard of (vape oils, CBD tinctures, edibles, gummies, candies, creams, sprays, capsules, etc), they’ve got it all – along with a lot of other things that you probably haven’t heard of.
- Official Site: diamondcbd.com
As such, with that much “stuff” available it is honestly a little bit overwhelming (and difficult) trying to decide on the product that might be the best for you. Also, it doesn’t help that some of the “product descriptions” on their website are a little, ehm, confusing… to say the least (more on that later).
Regardless, with the huge online presence that Diamond CBD has been developing in recent months, we had to check them out for ourselves and see whether or not their products lived up to the proverbial hype, or if they’re just another one of these “scam brands” that’s trying to make a quick buck off the booming cannabis industry.
Diamond CBD: Who Are They?
Given the nature of the CBD (and cannabis) industries and the vague, “loosely-understood” legislation that surrounds their respective markets, it’s honestly pretty tough getting to really know who the people behind the company are. It seems that most cannabis industry brands stay fairly tight-lipped with regards to where they operate, where they get their manufacturing “supply” from (i.e. the raw hemp material), and who’s in charge.
With that in mind I actually gave the company a call (1-305-615-1194) to see if they had a physical location that I could visit in order to get a better idea of their products and what they were selling. While the operator was very nice and friendly (I suppose that’s their job to be nice to potential customers), all she told me in regard to their location was that their offices and warehouse was located in south Florida (Miami area), but to purchase I had to either order over the phone or order directly off of the Diamond CBD website.
She did however say that smoke shops and head shops all around the country carry their products in-store, but she couldn’t give me an exact list of which ones actually carried Diamond CBD. Given their location, though, I would suspect that the majority of shops that carry them would be in Florida.
Diamond CBD Products
In terms of Diamond CBD products, extraction processes, and their raw hemp supply, the company does in fact seem to have a pretty spot on operation. They are partnered with industrial hemp farms in Kentucky, Colorado, and Scandanavia, and every batch of their harvests are quality checked for standards – including the absence of GMO’s, pesticides, fertilizers, and heavy metals.
Once the raw hemp is approved by the quality control team, the natural CBD is extracted using supercritical CO2 equipment (which is by far the best means of extraction), and then sent to third-party labs for content and purity testing. Once it “passes” the third-party lab report, the CBD extract is ready to be manufactured into one of the 607 different products that the brand sells.
Yep, you read that right — according to their online web store, Diamond CBD currently has 607 different CBD-based products for sale. If you click on the “All” button on the home page, it gives you 50 different pages with 12 products per page, plus an additional page with 7 products. A simple punch of the calculator tells you that 50 x 12 = 600, plus the extra 7 equals 607 total products for sale (it is worth noting however that 19 of them were sold out, so technically they “only” have 588 products for sale).
Diamond CBD Review: How Did They Stack Up?
As much as we wanted to (yeah right), we simply didn’t have the time – or money – to test out 588 different products. As such, the only ones we were able to personally get an opinion on were the Diamond CBD Infused Gummy Bears, the Strawberry “Chong’s Choice” CBD Vape Pen, and the 1,000 mg CBD Crystal Rock Dabs. Let’s see how they fared.
Diamond CBD Infused Gummy Bears Review – $9.99
On the website under size/weight/quantity for the CBD infused gummy bears, it says that they come in packs of either “4 or 6.” Really? Is it honestly that hard to tell us how many gummy bears come in the pack? Unbelievable.
To be fair, they ended up coming in a pack of 6, which would mean that each gummy bear contained 5 mg of CBD (the package claims there is 30 mg of edible CBD total, so 30 divided by 5 would be 6 mg each).
In terms of effects, they weren’t bad. They tasted pretty good (what gummy bear loaded down with sugar and corn syrup wouldn’t), and I noticed an immediate feeling of relaxation. It’s also important to note that, the gummies seem to be one of Diamond CBD’s best selling (and best reviewed) products, so it seems as if you are getting a good product
Rating: 7/10 – Not to keen on sweet stuff but they were effective.
Diamond CBD Chong’s Choice Strawberry Vape Pen Review – $39.99
I could be totally wrong here, but I once bought a disposable CBD vape pen from a vape shop by my house for $12.99, and it seemed eerily similar to this one. Also, it’s worth pointing out that if you do a simple search on Google or Amazon, you can bring up a host of disposable vape pens for less than $10 – including shipping.
So is Diamond CBD simply just using one of these ultra cheap pens, adding Tommy Chong’s endorsement on it (they must be making a lot of money by the way if they can afford to endorse Mr. Tommy Chong himself), and marking it up 500%?
I honestly have no idea. Maybe, maybe not. I will say that the vape pen itself seemed to work extremely well, and the strawberry flavored CBD oil that was included tasted OK as well. In terms of effects it also seemed to work way better than the gummies – I had a pretty splitting headache recently and took a few rips off the “Tommy Chong” pen, and it took care of it within about 15 minutes. Again that’s just my own personal experience.
Verdict: 8/10 – Works well, but pricey compared to other similar items on the market
Diamond CBD 1,000 mg CBD Crystal Rock Dabs Review: $99.99
Ok, so this is where things got pretty frustrating. Diamond CBD currently has eight different products listed as “dabs,” but in my opinion not a single one of them is really “dab-able.”
Basically, these are pure CBD isolates – most of them are fine, salt-like powders (the ones labeled “CBD crystals”), but they also have “crumble” dabs and “rock” dabs, which are more of the traditional dabbing consistency – though still not what I would call a “dab.”
In any regard, I was so confused about the product labeling before I ordered that I called the company (again) to try and get some answers in terms of how much CBD I would actually be getting if I bought the 1,000 mg Crystal Rock Dabs. The operator who answered was nice, gave me all the information. I first asked him if it was just the one vial that came in the bag, and the answer to that was “Yes.”
I then asked him how much CBD was actually in the “Rock Dabs” because on the bag it said there was 1 gram, but on the product page under size/weight/quantity it said 60 grams. Again, I got a prompt answer; “the Rock Dabs do indeed come in a 1 gram vial.” He also literally “promised” me several times that the product would work immediately, and that he personally used this “exact product” and absolutely loves it. A nice guy, but the whole thing just seemed super forced and sales pitchy.
Anyway I went ahead and ordered the 1,000 mg Rock Dabs, and they did work pretty nicely (I waited til I had a pretty splitting headache to see what kind of effect they had). You can actually use these with a dab rig, but you’re not so much dabbing as you are simply dumping one of the little rocks onto the nail and inhaling while it vaporizes. I used a full-size dab rig with a titanium nail and a carb cap, but if you’re going to be using a vape pen or something with a chamber on it, I would recommend the powdery “Crystal Dabs” instead as the chamber will be much easier to fill up.
In terms of effects, like I said the Rock Dab did do a pretty solid job of “vaporizing” (pun intended) my migraine, and the effects settled in almost instantaneously. Be advised though that even though dabbing CBD is the most potent way to consume, it is also probably the most expensive. This 1 gram bag for example cost $100, and depending on the size of the “rock” you use you’re only going to get about 4-8 “dabs.”
Diamond CBD also suggests you can use the Crystal Dabs to sprinkle over food (they have a video of someone sprinkling it over a plate of spaghetti like parmesan cheese, which was pretty funny), and I also know that a lot of people like to sprinkle CBD isolate into joints or bowls of dry herb, in order to even out the THC:CBD ratio of the strain they’re smoking.
Verdict: 7/10 – Powerful and good results, but pretty expensive unless you’re going to use it infrequently
Diamond CBD Review: Overall Thoughts
All in all, Diamond CBD has created a few great product. They could improve their website and make sure it is more accurate but overall the brand ranked high on our charts.
So would I buy a Diamond CBD product again? Probably yes. I would really like to try some of their “Liquid Gold” CBD oil and maybe some of the super potent 10,000 mg Crystal Dabs. Maybe next time I will!
Want to learn more about DiamondCBD, visit them on their official site.
- Official Site: diamondcbd.com
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]