Better known as Charlotte’s Web, Charlotte’s Web Hemp is one of the world’s best-known hemp brands thanks to its life-changing impact on Charlotte Figi. The young girl suffered from Dravet Syndrome and had hundreds of seizures a week.
She was given CBD hemp oil, and it almost immediately reduced her seizures. Within a short period, she only had a couple of seizures per month. The oil came from a Colorado-grown plant which was renamed Charlotte’s Web in her honor.
Who Are Charlotte’s Web Hemp?
The Stanley Brothers founded Charlotte’s Web Hemp. After footage emerged of Charlotte’s recovery (plus countless other videos showing the positive impact of hemp on seizures), the brothers (there are seven of them) began their mission to ensure hundreds of pediatric epilepsy patients received their medicine. When federal legislation changed in 2014, it was possible for the brothers to expand their enterprise outside of Colorado.
Today, Charlotte’s Web Hemp markets itself as the ‘World’s Most Trusted Hemp Extract’ but is it the real deal or just the beneficiary of hype?
Review of Charlotte’s Web Everyday Hemp Oils
Charlotte’s Web Hemp’s Everyday Hemp Oils is unquestionably its ‘signature’ product, and you can choose between:
- Everyday Hemp Oil ($39.99 for 30ml, $99.99 per 100ml)
- Everyday Plus Hemp Oil ($74.99 per 30ml, $188.99 per 100ml)
- Everyday Advanced Hemp Oil ($149.99 per 30ml, $274.99 per 100ml)
The ‘basic’ Everyday range contains 10mg of hemp extract per 1ml serving, and all versions come in Olive Oil or Mint Chocolate flavor. There are 30ml and 100ml bottles. Everyday Plus is more than double the strength of the basic version, and you get 25mg of hemp extract per 1ml. Everyday Advanced is up to 8 times stronger than the basic version and offers 50mg of hemp extract per 1ml.
How to Consume Charlotte’s Web Hemp Everyday Oils
According to the company, you should take 1ml of the oil per day for the best results. Each bottle comes with a dropper; the 30ml bottle has a 0.5ml dropper while the 100ml bottle has a 1ml dropper. You can drop it under your tongue or add it to salad, coffee or any other food or drink.
Efficacy of Charlotte’s Web Hemp Everyday Oils
It’s clear that Charlotte’s Web Hemp is more than just hype as its website is laden with positive testimonials. What surprised us the most was the sheer range of the testimonials in terms of how Everyday Oils helped them.
For example, it helped people sleep better, reduce their pain, improve their mood, reduce anxiety, and reduce inflammation. Charlotte’s Web Hemp’s CBD oil was even described as ‘life-changing’ by some customers. What we found was that the oils worked extremely quickly. Although the Everyday Advanced Hemp Oil may seem expensive, it is significantly cheaper than prescription medication in the medium to long-term.
Review of Charlotte’s Web Simply Capsules
If you don’t like CBD oil but want to experience the health benefits of this natural supplement, why not try Charlotte’s Web’s Simply Hemp Capsule Range? There are two options:
- Charlotte’s Web Simply Hemp Capsules ($34.99 for 30, $59.99 for 60)
- Charlotte’s Web Simply Hemp + Extra Capsules: ($69.99 for 30, $119.99 for 60)
While the Simply Hemp capsules have 15mg of hemp extract per serving, the Hemp + Extra capsules have 35mg.
How to Take Charlotte’s Web Simply Capsules
All you have to do is take one capsule once or twice a day depending on what you need CBD for.
Efficacy of Charlotte’s Web Simply Capsules
Charlotte’s Web Hemp takes great pains to point out that its capsules are better than CBD because they also contain a variety of additional cannabinoids. To say that these capsules are popular would be an understatement. One customer suffered from back pain for years, but after just three months of Hemp+ Extra, his pain was completely gone.
The Simply Hemp capsules probably work best for anxiety, but the extra strong Hemp + Extra capsules appear to be ideal for chronic pain.
Review of Charlotte’s Web Hemp Topical Hemp Oil Gel Pen
If you are in pain due to physical activity or need relief after a stressful day, Charlotte’s Web Hemp’s topical hemp oil gel pen is a convenient way to benefit from a CBD infusion. For $49.99, you receive 50 x 2mg of hemp extract applications.
How to Take the Charlotte’s Web Hemp Topical Hemp Oil Gel Pen
All you need to do is rub it on your preferred area. Sore shoulder after tennis? Rub it with the pen for rapid relief.
Efficacy of Charlotte’s Web Hemp Topical Hemp Oil Gel Pen
We liked the smell of the gel, and it is an effective way to ease muscular soreness after exercise. It is ideal for minor training injuries, but it isn’t designed for severe strains. It is best used by athletes because the capsules are a better ‘on the go’ option.
Where Can I Buy the Charlotte’s Web Hemp Range?
The popularity of Charlotte’s Web Hemp means you can purchase it from a surprising number of websites. For United States customers, your best bet is to stick with the Official Charlotte’s Web Hemp website. If you are a UK customer, there are several reputable sites including CBD Oils UK. It is also possible to locate Charlotte’s Web Hemp suppliers.
After our experience with the range of Charlotte’s Web Hemp products, we are in no doubt that this company is the real deal. As well as helping people with the usual list of symptoms such as chronic pain, depression, and anxiety, Joel Stanley is adamant that his company’s products can do much more.
The world has already seen what CBD from the Charlotte’s Web strain can do for people suffering from seizures. Joel also believes that hemp is capable of preventing Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and dementia and is keen to stress that he intends to continue consuming hemp on a daily basis.
The Stanley Brothers are using their fame to spread the word about the medical benefits of hemp. Their foundation, The Realm of Caring, is dedicated to educating the public and legislators about the benefits of cannabinoids; we wish them luck.
Want to learn more about CBD oil? Check out how some of the top brands rank on our comparison chart.
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer’s Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]