Although the legal issues surrounding marijuana are a royal pain both for recreational and medicinal users, the situation has led to the boom of a new industry. The CBD market was practically unknown a few years ago but is now worth approximately $200 million a year. It is growing rapidly with estimates of the 2020 market value ranging from $1.8 billion to $2.1 billion per annum. Although CBD oil leads the field, delicious CBD gummies made from the versatile cannabinoid are becoming increasingly popular.
In this short article I will explain, what CBD gummies are and how they should be added to your daily routine to help different medical conditions.
What Are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies are effectively chewy candy that contains CBD but no psychoactive THC. Sellers of these products often cleverly design them to look like the gummy bears we used to love eating in our youth.
They typically contain additional ingredients such as organic evaporated cane juice, organic corn syrup, citric acid, and natural flavors. The strength of CBD gummies depends entirely on the seller. For example, PureKana, one of the best-known sellers, offers gummies with an impressive 25mg of CBD per piece.
What Medical Conditions Can CBD Gummies Help?
CBD gummies can help treat the same conditions as CBD oil but it is important to understand that they may not be as effective. While most people still use them as a daily boost, there is an increasing array of studies proving the efficacy of CBD as a medical treatment. CBD gummies are claimed to help with the following medical conditions:
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia
- Anxiety disorders
- Chronic pain
CBD has become so popular over the last few years because it is now understood that it works with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS essentially controls a wide range of body functions including memory, mood, appetite, and pain sensation.
You may also be shocked to learn that CBD gummies can be used for a wide variety of reasons; some of which you probably haven’t heard of. For example, forget about nicotine patches, CBD gummies could be your best weapon when trying to quit smoking. A 2013 double-blind, placebo-controlled study by Morgan et al. in 2013 offered CBD oil or a placebo to 24 smokers.
Each time they had the urge to have a puff on a cigarette; they took a puff of the placebo or CBD oil inhaler instead. After just one week, those who used CBD saw a 40% reduction in the number of cigarettes smoked compared to no reduction in those who used the placebo. While it is unknown whether CBD gummies will have the same effect, it does appear as if cannabidiol is extremely useful in the smoking withdrawal process.
How to Use CBD Gummies
Consuming CBD gummies couldn’t be any easier. Simply chew on one and enjoy the wonderful flavor. Irrespective to the brand you decide to purchase from, each gummy has a pre-measured amount of CBD, so you know precisely how much you’re consuming. One of the main benefits of CBD gummies is that the dosage goes right into your system. As soon as you ingest it, the CBD will interact with the tiny receptors in our bodies that are part of the ECS.
As well as improving digestion, you can rely on CBD gummies to stabilize your blood sugar levels and assist with glaucoma symptoms.
Combining CBD Gummies with CBD Oil
Just because you enjoy the taste of CBD gummies doesn’t mean you need to ignore CBD oil completely. I for example, combine the two. I take the drops in the morning and in the evening to deal with anxiety and have a few gummies throughout the day to give me an energy boost. Remember though, gummies are not for everyone and while they may sound tasty it’s important to start off with minimal doses to see how your body reacts to the gummies.
In this instance, start off with 5-10 milligrams as your first dose, analyze the effects and work from there.Also, CBD gummies tend to be a little more expensive than their CBD oil counterpart, so we recommend using them as a ‘treat’ now and then. You can also eat a gummy if you are in need of a fast pain reliever and don’t want to rely on harmful pharmaceuticals.
Legalities of CBD Gummies
There is more than a little confusion surrounding the legal status of CBD gummies and all other cannabidiol products. Due to the recent surge in CBD products, The U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) is currently monitoring the situation.
While ‘hemp oil’ has been legal for decades, the same status does not necessarily apply to all CBD products. According to the Controlled Substances Act (CSA), live & dead cannabis plants, cannabis seeds, cannabis resin and anything derived from the plant, seeds, and the resin is classified as marijuana. The CSA also has a host of items that are NOT classified as marijuana including anything derived from cannabis seed oil and oil made from cannabis seeds. The DEA is skeptical of companies trying to use loopholes in the CSA so there’s a chance you could be purchasing CBD from an illegal source.
If you live in the state of Indiana, things are even more confusing with regards to CBD gummies and all cannabidiol products. At the time of writing, all CBD products containing even trace amounts of THC must be pulled from the shelves. It is a recent change from the 0.3% THC limit and is a move that is confusing sellers and buyers alike.
Final Thoughts on CBD Gummies
Not only are CBD gummies delicious, but they are also remarkably nutritious. People of all ages, and even pets can enjoy one as a snack that just happens to help treat an array of medical conditions. If you decide to purchase CBD gummies, please be wary of the legalities. If you are looking for a reputable source to try gummies, check out PureKana. You can also use my 5% coupon code.
Official Site : www.purekana.com
5% Coupon Code: 5OFFCBD1
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner’s Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here’s What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- What’s the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What’s the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code