CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
CBD hemp oil is almost being marketed as a ‘cure all’ that can help you with everything from insomnia to depression. As you probably know, CBD is one of over 100 compounds identified in the marijuana plant. The lack of psychoactivity (unlike THC) means CBD is legal in dozens of countries around the world and almost all American states.
With so many companies producing CBD oil, it is tough to determine the difference between them. Fortunately for you, we are intent on giving you the 411 on all these companies including CBD Brothers who we review today.
Who Are CBD Brothers?
Unlike most of the companies we review, CBD Brothers is based in Europe. It utilizes an organic growing process to produce its cannabis and hemp, and it is grown across the continent on small artisan farms. It has its own special indica strains, and the CBD oil is extracted via CO2 using low heat and low pressure.
In addition, its oils contain a full spectrum of cannabinoids along with flavonoids and terpenes. The result is a unique product, but does CBD Brothers hit the mark in terms of quality and efficacy?
Review of CBD Brothers’ CBD Oils
CBD Brothers is one of the few companies to divide its offerings into sativa, indica and hybrid strains. There are a total of six CBD oils:
- Green Edition Sativa
- Blue Edition Sativa
- Purple Edition Hybrid
- White Edition Indica
- Red Edition Indica
- Black Edition Indica
While the six options come in different sizes ranging from 10ml to 100ml, there are also variations in strength and price. For example, the Green Edition Sativa contains 14% CBD, so the 10ml bottle (costs £7.95) has 280mg of CBD, and the 100ml bottle (costs £67.95) contains 2,800mg of CBD.
The Black Edition Indica is extremely strong with 30% CBD. As a result, the 10ml bottle (£199.95) contains 2,000mg of cannabis plant extract and 300mg of CBD. The 30ml bottle has 6,000mg of extract (£539.95) and contains 900mg of CBD. The price difference between all six options owes to the fact they are completely different strains.
All of CBD Brothers’ oils are created in the company facility in Suffolk, UK. The extracts are blended with coconut oil or hemp seed to provide a complete mix which is bottled or added to capsules. The company is one of the few that develops and extracts its oil. Most sellers rely on someone else to grow the plant before they extract it.
Not only does CBD Brothers test the quality of the oil using an HPLC machine, but it also pays for independent third-party testing. As it is naturally created, no two batches are identical, and the company includes details of the ingredients and different compound contents on every bottle. Most of its crop is grown and extracted in the Netherlands.
One of the great things about the CBD Brothers range of products is the fact you can utilize the strains for different purposes and also work your way up in term of strength. For example, we found the Black Edition Indica to work incredibly well for insomnia. The effects were fairly rapid as it promoted a feeling of relaxation within a few minutes.
The Blue Edition Sativa, on the other hand, provided a real uplift in mood with none of the psychoactive properties associated with THC. If you’re a beginner, try the Green Edition first before moving on to the more powerful strains.
Review of CBD Brothers’ Other Products
The firm also sells a handful of other CBD products including edibles, capsules, balm, water-soluble CBD products and high concentration CBD whole plant extracts. As is the case with the oil, the capsules come in Sativa and Indica form. The Blue Edition Sativa bottle contains 30 capsules that come in three strengths: HBC50, HBC100 and HBC 250. The Purple Edition Indica version also offers 30 capsules in three strengths: PC50, PC100, and PC250. Once again, we were impressed by the efficacy of both strains.
The CBD balm is made from the stems and leaves of the cannabis plant, CBD oil, coconut oil and bee’s wax. 30ml costs £34.95 while the large 100ml tub costs £94.95. We liked the texture and consistency of the wax which was easy to use. All it takes is a small amount to benefit from its genuine painkilling properties.
At present, the only edibles option available is the Goodness Raw Chocolate offering that provides you with 16mg of CBD in each chocolate. It contains an array of other natural ingredients including dates, cacao butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and more. These chocolates taste great, but you shouldn’t consume more than a couple a day, to begin with. They are ideal for relieving stress and helping you sleep, but the microdoses are probably too small to provide lasting pain relief.
Where Can I Purchase CBD Brothers Products?
Go to the CBD Brothers Shop page to get the latest deals and to find your preferred products. If you’re unhappy with the quality of your products, get in touch with the company via email within 14 days to receive a full refund. UK customers can expect to receive their delivery within two working days while European and American customers should get their package within 3-14 working days.
Final Thoughts on CBD Brothers
The company is unquestionably top range as it cultivates its own crops and extracts the CBD oil using the highest quality form of extraction. It is also one of the most reputable businesses we have reviewed lately. The company even invites you to take a tour of its bases in Suffolk and Spain!
The quality of the oil and other products is also not in doubt. However, you can expect to pay, but for most users, CBD Brothers’ products are worth it! With six different strains and a variety of strengths, you can quickly find out just how much CBD you need to meet your health requirements.
Want to learn more about the top ranking CBD oils, check out our comparison section on the site.
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here’s How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- “I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]”
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Green Roads CBD Review
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code